Airtel payment bank Customer care number toll free :– Airtel now offering to payment bank. Airtel Payments Bank Ltd became the first to launch a payments bank service in India. And Bharti Enterprises that has started the service as a pilot in Rajasthan, also said it would provide an interest of 7.25% a year on deposits in the payments. So, How to open online airtel payment bank account.
The Reserve Bank of India, in 2015, gave licences 11 companies, including Reliance Industries, Aditya Birla Nuvo, Paytm, Airtel. and Vodafone, to open payments bank.
Now Airtel Payments Bank, the first telecom player-run bank to commence operations in the country. And is promising an interest rate of 7.25 per cent on deposits in savings accounts. And airtel now Over 10,000 Airtel retail outlets in towns and villages across Rajasthan will function as banking points and offer convenient banking services to customers.
How to open airtel payment bank account ;-
- First of all, A Customer can open an account by visiting Airtel retail outlet in his/her neighbourhood.
- No documents are required.
- And Now Only the customer’s Aadhaar number is needed for opening an account.
- Now The account will be opened through a paperless process within minutes through Aadhaar based e-KYC authentication.
- And now enjoy airtel payment bank.
Read more :-
- Airtel Free 4G Data offer – Get 5GB 3G & 4G internet February 2017.
- Idea Rs 22 plan : offering Get unlimited 3G 4G internet data for 1 hours at Rs. 22 only.
- Vodafone Play app – Get Free 500 MB 3G Data + Free 3 Month TV Subscription.
- Idea 4G Sim Upgrade offer – Get Free 4GB 4G Data With Free 50 Minutes For All Users.
- How to use Reliance jio 4G sim in 3G & 2G Mobile Handset & Pc.
airtel payment bank debit card Or ATM Card :-
The cards issued by the payments bank can be used across the banking network and at any bank’s ATM for cash withdrawal.
What is airtel payment bank :-
Airtel Payments Bank is fully committed to the government’s vision of financial inclusion and banking for all. and important role in taking banking services to the last mile in a quick and efficient manner to benefit millions of unbanked citizens of this country.
Airtel payment bank app :-
So, You can access money transfer services on your Airtel Money app or through USSD by dialling *400#.
Airtel payment bank customer care no. :-
So, Please furnishing your complaint number, account number, date of complaint to 400 and the details of complaint. grievance officer will endeavor to resolve your complaint within 10 days of receipt. (9:30 am to 6:30 pm except on national holidays).
Tag :- Airtel payment bank, how to open airtel payment account, airtel payment bank customer number.