BSNL 298 Plan offer Recharge and Details :- After launched unlimited data and calling plan in at rs 333, 444, 666. BSNL now has launched New FRC plan For Its prepaid customer in Rs 298. The BSNL FRC Rs 298 plan comes with the Unlimited Data along with the Unlimited Local and STD Calls in Pan India. Also in this offer users can use unlimited calling without any FUP Limit. This offer available for new BSNL Users, This means You can this offer recharge first time on your number.
Under this Rs 298 Plan Recharge of BSNL, BSNL offering to Unlimited 2G/3G data for 56 days along with Unlimited free voice calling to any number in India. But you can use 1 GB data per day, and After 1 GB FUP Limit, the speed will be reduced to 80 Kbps. This plan You can recharge from today to up to 04/11/2017. To activate this plan, Visit on BSNL website.
This before, Airtel had launched a new prepaid plan for Its all customer. Under this airtel new Rs 399 plan, Customer will be get 1gb data per day for 84 day Alon with Unlimited Free voice calling on any number in pan India. But this offer valid only for Airtel Prepaid customer. This 399 plan you can avail via airtel website or My airtel app.
Read more :-
BSNL 298 Plan Details :-
- Recharge of rs 399 pack.
- 84 GB data.
- 1 GB GB per day.
- Unlimited free voice calling.
- Validity 84 Days.
How to Recharge/ activate BSNL FRC 298 plan ?
- First of all, Visit on BSNL website.
- Now go to Recharge option.
- Enter your mobile number and select your circle.
- Select recharge plan or Enter recharge amount.
- Now click on Recharge process.
- After recharge, now you will be get Unlimited data and Voice calling on your number.
BSNL 298 Plan Terms and conditions :-
- You can use 1 GB data in one day.
- After 1 GB FUP Limit, the speed will be reduced to 80 Kbps.
- The offer valid for only first recharge on your number.
- This plan Validity 56 days.
BSNL 298 Plan Available in –
The BSNL 298 Plan Unlimited Plan is available in Mumbai, Delhi, Andhra Pradesh (AP), Arunachal Pradesh, Assam, Bihar, Chhattisgarh, Delhi, Goa, Gujarat, Haryana, Himachal Pradesh, Jammu & Kashmir, Jharkhand, Karnataka, Kerala, Madhya Pradesh, Maharashtra Manipur, Meghalaya, Mizoram, Nagaland, Odisha (Orissa), Punjab, Rajasthan, Sikkim, Tamil Nadu (TN), Telangana, Tripura, Uttar Pradesh (UP East & UP West), Uttarakhand, West Bengal(WB).