Jio Payment Bank App Download for android mobile phone by Play store, Reliance jio payment Bank Interest Rate, Accounts, Apply Online, Deposit limit details, Transaction charges and more, eKyc Verification, Online Money Transfer and how to open jio payment bank account online :- Today i am come up with a very good news for all jio users. After launched payment bank in India by idea, Airtel and Paytm. Jio today announced its payment bank In India. After launched payment bank by jio, any users can Open/ Create Saving Account, eKyc Verification, Online Money Transfer its jio payment bank account by Jio Payment Bank App. The Payment Bank App of jio is available for all android, ios and Pc users and users this app can download by play store on its mobile phone.
If You want to open saving account in payment bank of reliance jio. For this you will first need a jio numbers. After this, you will have to install the jio Payment Bank App in your mobile phone and be signed with your jio number. If you do not have Reliance Jio, then you will not be able to open your bank account in it. Also, After launched the Jio Money Wallet will be shut down and the money will be transferred to the Jio Payments Bank.
Jio payment bank E-verification –
Also, To open jio payment bank account, You need to link your Aadhar card to this payment bank. Additionally, if the debit / ATM card is needed then the address will need to be updated. For the payment bank account, Geo’s Customer Executive will come to your house for physical verification and thumb impression i.e. E.Y.Y.C. for identification.
How to download Jio Payment Bank App for android, ios or Pc ?
- First of all, Visit on play store by this Link.
- Click on install or Download button.
- Now open the app on its devices.
- After then, click on sign up button.
- Enter your all details like name, number and password.
- Now you can use the app.
How to Open account in Jio Payment Banks by app or online ?
- Firstly Download the Jio Payment Bank App on its phone.
- Now sign in by using you Jio Number and password
- Now link your Aadhar Card by entering the number in the app in the given field.
- Update the details of the address to get the Debit or ATM Card.
Features of jio payment bank app –
- You can deposit up to one lakh rupees in your account
- Like the savings accounts of common banks, the interest can be paid on deposited deposits.
- Only money can be transferred and sent through mobile phones.
- This is you can very easy.
- You can make debit/ credit card.