Paytm Payment Bank Interest Rate, Accounts, Apply Online, Deposit limit details, Transaction charges and more :- After airtel Launched First payment bank of India. India’s big e-commerce company paytm going to launched paytm payment Bank in India. After paytm received the final approval from the Reserve Bank of India (RBI). Paytm today announced to payments bank start from May 23. Paytm today said on twitter, In paytm Payments banks customer can deposits up to Rs 1 lakh per. Along with If you deposit money in your saving account then you will get 14.5% interest rate per year. And Paytm provide free transaction.
After Paytm Payments Bank has received a licence from the Reserve Bank of India (RBI). Paytm will be commencing payment bank operations from 23 May 2017. Vijay Shekhar Sharma said on twitter, Paytm ( PPBL ) will be customer provide 14.5% interest rate per year. And customer In Payments banks account can deposits customer up to Rs 1 lakh per customer. You can online apply for Paytm payment bank account.
This before, Airtel has launched first payment bank of India on 12 January. The account holders can keep maximum of Rs 1 lakh in their accounts which will get annual interest rate of 7.25 % on deposits. And The company will charge 0.65% on transaction fee. Now i am going to tell, how to create new paytm payment bank account, online apply for Paytm payment bank,Interest Rate, Accounts, Apply Online, Deposit limit details, Transaction charges and more details, Follow this steps.
Paytm Payment Bank details ( Full details ) :-
- Launch date – 23 may 2017.
- Interest Rate – 14.4% per year.
- Account Type – Savings.
- deposit Limit – ₹ 1 lakh.
- Transaction Fee – No charges.
Steps for Apply online for Paytm payment bank :-
- First of all, Visit on Paytm website.
- Select Paytm payment bank and click it.
- Enter mobile number for get otp code.
- Now Enter OTP code and click on proceed button.
- Fill up all details and Now click on done.
- Now open your paytm payment bank account.
Suggested post :-
- How to use Reliance jio 4G sim in 3G & 2G Mobile Handset & Pc.
- Idea 346 plan Details Get 28 GB 3G/ 4G data + Unlimited voice calling for 28 Day.
- Vodafone 27 GB Free data & How To Activate Vodafone amazing offer.
- Jio Prime Recharge Portal & Recharge jio plan Rs. 99 & Rs 309 on jio online portal.
What will be the Transaction Charges ?
The transaction under paytm payment bank will be normal. than a 2% charge is levied for Paytm customers on sending money to any bank account from Paytm wallet. Other than this, there is no additional charges to use paytm services. You can use paytm wallet to make transaction for food, travel, cabs, fuel, etc.
How to get and Apply online Checkbook, Debit Cards ?
For get checkbook and debit card, Visit on offline Paytm payment branch and get your PPBL checkbook and debit card. You can go to paytm.com to check your transactions status online too.
What are the Paytm Payment Bank’s Limitations?
- You cannot keep more than 1 lac on your account.
- Payment bank can allow debit cards but not credit cards.
- Bank cannot not lend or give advance to their customers.
- No loan will be provided under any circumstances.
Paytm Payment Bank’s available in :-
Paytm Payment Bank’s is available in Mumbai, Andhra Pradesh (AP), Arunachal Pradesh, Assam, Bihar, Chhattisgarh, Delhi, Goa, Gujarat, Haryana, Himachal Pradesh, Jammu & Kashmir, Jharkhand, Karnataka, Kerala, Madhya Pradesh, Maharashtra Manipur, Meghalaya, Mizoram, Nagaland, Odisha (Orissa), Punjab, Rajasthan, Sikkim, Tamil Nadu (TN), Telangana, Tripura, Uttar Pradesh (UP East & UP West), Uttarakhand, West Bengal(WB).