RESS App Download free for Android or Pc to know salary details, RESS IR App, RESS Railway app download free;- Good news for Railway Employee, Now Railway’s IT department (CRIS) has created Ress Indian railway app and RESS online system for railway employees. Which by, all railmen can see online full salary information such as Biodata, Payslip, Salary Details ( Funds and cuttings ), Income Tax Details and all Details related of salary via your mobile phone. RESS app is availble for all android and iPhone users, which can download from play store. Also, Pc users can know its salary details via https://aims.indianrailways.gov.in/mAIMS website.
If you want to can see its details via RESS mobile app. So You will be need to download this RESS app on its mobile phone via play store or apple store. If You Once download this app on its mobile phone, then your will be to Enter your name, email id, Mobile number and all required details to register. After then, set the log in password to log in.
After this log on, do not need to logout. If you have logged out incorrectly, then you can know your password by liking the forgot option at https://aims.indianrailways.gov.in/mAIMS website and complete details given below.
For railway employees, this app is a amazing app. which by you can know all details related of your Salary details. If you want to use and download this app on its mobile phone, So you can download this app by play store on its any android, ios devices. To download this RESS app on its android or Pc devices, Just follow this below steps.
How to download RESS App for android or Pc By Play store ?
- Firstly Visit on play store by This Download link.
- Now click on install or download link.
- after then, open the app.
- Now enter your required details.
- Now you can use this app.
How to check your details (Bio-data, Salary, Payslip etc. ) on RESS system online –
- Ask your bill clerk for link your Aadhaar number and mobile number in IPAS (Salary Bill System), if not done already.
- Now Send a SMS START on 08860622020.
- Just Register on RESS web portal.
- Click on New User Registration.
- To register there fill your AADHAAR Number, Mobile number, Date of Birth and Click Submit.
- An SMS with password should be arrived on your mobile with your USER ID.
- After then, you can log in your account